M-Day Statewide Advertisement # 17-024
Closing Date: 30 May 2017
Unit/Duty Location: FSC, 107 EN BN (PT0A0/521), 1820 Lincoln Avenue, Marquette, MI 49855
Duty Title: Petroleum Heavy Vehicle Operator
Minimum Rank to Apply: SPC
Eligibility Requirements to be considered for this Position
- Soldiers do not have to be MOS qualified to apply; however, must be able to be awarded the MOS in accordance with DA PAM 611-21.
- Soldiers cannot be under any suspension of favorable actions for any reason, and must have passed both and APFT Height/Weight standards within 18 months of the suspense (closing date).
- Soldiers without a current PHA will be considered for the position; however, will not be promoted until completion of an approved PHA.
MOS Specific Requirements:
1a. Physical demands rating: Significant
1b. OPAT: Significant
- PULHES: 211221
- Vision: Normal Color Vision
- ASVAB Scores: a. 90 in aptitude area CL, test administered prior to 02 January 2002; b. 88 in aptitude area CL, test administered on and after 02 January 2002 and prior to 01 July 2004, c. 88 in aptitude area CL, test administered on and after 02 January 2002 and prior to 01 July 2004, d. 86 in aptitude area CL and 85 in aptitude area OP, test administered on and after 01 July 2004
- Security Clearance: None
- Civilian Education: N/A
- Other: Valid State Driver’s License
- Copy of the SWVA for which applying.
- Memorandum to the President of the Board.
- Letter of endorsement from current Commander (Soldiers who have current list status do not need a letter of endorsement).
- GPFR-1790 (Individual Personnel Qualification Record).
- Last three years of DA Form 705 or screen shot from UPS (include updated DA Form 3349 if applicable).
- DA Form 5500/5501 if exceeds screening table weight or screen shot or UPS Screen shot (within 18 months).
- DA 4187 waiving the normal commuting distance outlined in AR 135-91 (if applicable).
- Other: Copy of valid state driver’s license, Letter of Recommendation (LOR) and either Enlisted Record Brief (ERB) or Soldier Record Brief (with ASVAB scores).
Where to send application:
Mail: 177 MP BDE, ATTN: BDE S-1, 12450 Beech Daly Rd, Taylor, MI 48180
Point of contact for this announcement:
Name: SGT LeeAnn Fredy