M-Day Statewide Advertisement # 17-071
Closing Date: 24 August 2017
Unit, PRN & Duty Address: 1776 Military Police Company (TY8AA/442), 12450 Beech Daly Rd, Taylor, MI 48180
Duty Title: Platoon Sergeant
Duty MOS: 31B4O
Minimum Rank to Apply: SSG
Eligibility Requirements to be considered for this Position
1. Soldiers must be MOS qualified to apply.
2. Soldiers cannot be under any suspension of favorable actions for any reason, and must have passed the APFT within 14 months and met Height/Weight standards within 8 months of the suspense (closing date).
3. Soldiers without a current PHA will be considered for the position; however, will not be promoted until completion of an approved PHA.
MOS Specific Requirements:
1a. Physical demands rating: Moderately Heavy
1b. OPAT: Significant
2. PULHES: 222221
3. Vision: Red/ Green color discrimination
4. ASVAB Scores: ST 95 prior to 2 Jan 02, ST 92 prior to 2 Jul 04, ST 91 after 2 Jul 04
5. Security Clearance: Secret
6. Civilian Education: N/A
7. Other: N/A
1. Copy of the SWVA for which applying.
2. Memorandum to the President of the Board.
3. Letter of endorsement from current Commander (Soldiers who have current list status do not need a letter of endorsement).
4. Last four (4) NCOERS.
5. Enlisted Records Brief (ERB)
6. GPVS-1790 (Individual Personnel Qualification Record).
7. Last three years of DA Form 705 or screen shot from UPS (include updated DA Form 3349 if applicable).
8. DA Form 5500/5501 if exceeds screening table weight or screen shot or UPS Screen shot (within 18 months).
9. DA 4187 waiving the normal commuting distance outlined in AR 135-91 (if applicable).
10. Individual Medical Readiness (MEDPROS Screenshot)
Where to send application:
Mail: 177th MP BDE, ATTN: S1, 12450 Beech Daly Road, Taylor MI 48180
Point of contact for this announcement:
Name: SFC Fish, Readiness NCO