M-Day Statewide Advertisement # 17-062
Closing Date: 10 August 2017
Unit, PRN & Duty Address: 126th Press Camp HQ, QEXAA/115, 2501 26th St, BLDG #3100, Augusta, MI 49012
Duty Title: PA Broadcast NCO
Duty MOS: 46R30
Minimum Rank to Apply: SGT
Eligibility Requirements to be considered for this Position
- Soldiers must be MOS qualified to apply.
- Soldiers cannot be under any suspension of favorable actions for any reason, and must have passed the APFT within 14 months and met Height/Weight standards within 8 months of the suspense.
- Soldiers without a current PHA will be considered for the position; however, will not be promoted until completion of an approved PHA.
MOS Specific Requirements:
1a. Physical demands rating: Moderate
1b. OPAT: Moderate
- PULHES: 211121
- Vision: Normal Color Vision
- ASVAB Scores: GT score of 110 on ASVAB taken prior to 1 July 2004 or 107 on ASVAB taken after 1 July 2004
- Security Clearance: SECRET Clearance Required
- Civilian Education: Completion of 2 years high school English, no conviction by court martial
- Other: Must complete ALC for Public Affairs 570-46Q/R30-C45 in order to be promoted in the 46-series CMF.
- Copy of the SWVA for which applying.
- Memorandum to the President of the Board.
- Letter of endorsement from current Commander (Soldiers who have current list status do not need a letter of endorsement).
- GPVS-1790 (Individual Personnel Qualification Record).
- Last three years of DA Form 705 or screen shot from UPS (include updated DA Form 3349 if applicable).
- DA Form 5500/5501 if exceeds screening table weight or screen shot or UPS Screen shot (within 18 months).
- DA 4187 waiving the normal commuting distance outlined in AR 135-91 (if applicable).
- Other: a) Provide high school transcripts showing completion of 2 years of English completion. b) Provide include any DA 1059s showing the completion of the 46R MOS or NCOES courses. Application Instructions
Where to send application:
Mail: 126th PCH Attn: SFC Swager, 2501 26th St, BLDG #3100, Augusta, MI 49012
Point of contact for this announcement:
Name: SFC Adam V. Swager, OPS/RNCO