M-Day Statewide Advertisement # 17-137
Closing Date: 4 January 2018
Unit, PRN & Duty Address: HHC 46 MP CMD, P3QAA/700, 3423 N. Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd., Lansing, MI 48906-2934
Duty Title: Public Affairs NCO
Duty MOS: 46Q3O
Minimum Rank to Apply: SPC
Eligibility Requirements to be considered for this Position
- Soldiers do not have to be MOS qualified to apply; however, must be able to be awarded the MOS in accordance with DA PAM 611-21.
- Soldiers cannot be under any suspension of favorable actions for any reason, and must have passed the APFT within 14 months and met Height/Weight standards within 8 months of the suspense (closing date).
- Soldiers without a current PHA will be considered for the position; however, will not be promoted until completion of an approved PHA.
MOS Specific Requirements:
1a. Physical demands rating: Medium
1b. OPAT: Moderate
- PULHES: 211121
- Vision: Normal Color
- ASVAB Scores: (a) A minimum score of 110 in aptitude area GT on ASVAB tests administered prior to 1 July 2004. (b) A minimum score of 107 in aptitude area GT on ASVAB tests administered on and after 1 July 2004.
- Security Clearance: Secret
- Civilian Education: (a) Be a high school graduate or GED equivalent. (b) Show proof by official transcript of having successfully completed at least 2 years of high school English.
- Other: Meet all other MOS specific requirements IAW DA PAM 611-21, 10-46Q – Public Affairs Specialist, CMF 46.
- Copy of the SWVA for which applying.
- Memorandum to the President of the Board.
- Letter of endorsement from current Commander (Soldiers who have current list status do not need a letter of endorsement).
- GPVS-1790 (Individual Personnel Qualification Record).
- Last three years of DA Form 705 or screen shot from UPS (include updated DA Form 3349 if applicable).
- DA Form 5500/5501 if exceeds screening table weight or screen shot or UPS Screen shot (within 18 months).
- DA 4187 waiving the normal commuting distance outlined in AR 135-91 (if applicable).
- Other: Last three NCOERs, as applicable.
Where to send application:
Mail: HHC 46 MP CMD, 3423 N. Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd., Lansing, MI 48906-2934
Point of contact for this announcement:
Name: SGM Christina Knight