M-Day Statewide Advertisement # 17-058
Closing Date: 26 July 2017
Unit, PRN & Duty Address: C Co. 156 ESB (PCUC0/563), 724 Isbell St., Howell, MI 48843
Duty Title: Section Chief
Duty MOS: 25L3O
Minimum Rank to Apply: SGT
Eligibility Requirements to be considered for this Position
1. Soldiers must be MOS qualified to apply.
2. Soldiers cannot be under any suspension of favorable actions for any reason, and must have passed APFT within 14 months and Height/Weight standards within 8 months of the suspense (closing date).
3. Soldiers without a current PHA will be considered for the position; however, will not be promoted until completion of an approved PHA.
MOS Specific Requirements:
1a. Physical demands rating: Significant (Gray)
1b. OPAT: Significant (Gray).
2. PULHES: 111221
3. Vision: Normal Color Vision
4. ASVAB Scores: A minimum score of 90 in aptitude area EL and 90 in aptitude area SC in Armed Services Vocational Aptitude Battery (ASVAB) tests administered prior to 2 January 2002. A minimum score of 89 in aptitude area EL and 90 in aptitude area SC on ASVAB tests administered on and after 2 January 2002 and prior to 1 July 2004. A minimum score of 89 in aptitude area EL and 89 in aptitude area SC on ASVAB tests administered on and after 1 July 2004. Must be able to work at heights up to 40 feet for extended periods.
5. Security Clearance: A security eligibility of SECRET under the provisions of AR 380-67 is required for the initial award and to maintain the MOS.
6. Civilian Education: Civilian Education: Must have 2 years verifiable experience or combination of formal training and experience totaling 2 years, as a wireman, telephone/data/cable systems installer or pole lineman.
7. Other: A U.S. Citizen
1. Copy of the SWVA for which applying.
2. Memorandum to the President of the Board.
3. Letter of endorsement from current Commander (Soldiers who have current list status do not need a letter of endorsement).
4. GPVS-1790 (Individual Personnel Qualification Record).
5. Last three years of DA Form 705 or screen shot from UPS (include updated DA Form 3349 if applicable).
6. DA Form 5500/5501 if exceeds screening table weight or screen shot or UPS Screen shot (within 18 months).
7. DA 4187 waiving the normal commuting distance outlined in AR 135-91 (if applicable).
8. Other: Copies of latest three NCOERs (if applicable). Soldier Record Brief (SRB) with most current aptitude scores
Where to send application:
Mail: 177 MP BDE Attn: S1, 12450 Beech Daly Road, Taylor, MI 48180
Point of contact for this announcement:
Name: SGT Matthew Grove