M-Day Statewide Advertisement # 17-070
Closing Date: 24 August 2017
Unit, PRN & Duty Address: HHC 46 MP CMD, 700, 3423 N. Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd., Lansing, MI 48906
PARA/LIN: 122 /06
Duty Title: Senior Corrections and Detention (C/D) NCO
Duty MOS: 31E5O
Minimum Rank to Apply: SSG
Eligibility Requirements to be considered for this Position
- Soldiers do not have to be MOS qualified to apply; however, must be able to be awarded the MOS in accordance with DA PAM 611-21.
- Soldiers cannot be under any suspension of favorable actions for any reason, and must have passed the APFT within 14 months and met Height/Weight standards within 8 months of the suspense (closing date).
- Soldiers without a current PHA will be considered for the position; however, will not be promoted until completion of an approved PHA.
- Soldiers may be considered for assignment and promotion when they are two grades under the authorized grade, when no authorized positions in the unit or immediate geographic area for the intermediate grade, and no other qualified Soldiers in the unit or immediate geographic area is available. Applicants must have completed PME for current grade; and have list status per AR 600-8-19, 7-22b.
- Applicant selected must have a three (3) year Service Remaining Obligation (SRO) and will sign non-incumbent 4187 for the position.
MOS Specific Requirements:
1a. Physical demands rating: Moderate
1b. OPAT: Moderate
- PULHES: 222221
- Vision: Red/Green color discrimination
- ASVAB Scores: A minimum ST score of 100 for ASVAB test administered prior to 02 January 2002; minimum ST score of 96 for ASVAB test administered on/after 02 January 2002; minimum ST score of 95 for ASVAB test administered on/after 01 July 2004.
- Security Clearance: Secret
- Civilian Education: High School Diploma or equivalent
- Other: Must meet all requirements IAW DA PAM 611-21.
- Copy of the SWVA for which applying.
- Memorandum to the President of the Board.
- Letter of endorsement from current Commander (Soldiers who have current list status do not need a letter of endorsement).
- GPVS-1790 (Individual Personnel Qualification Record).
- Last three years of DA Form 705 or screen shot from UPS (include updated DA Form 3349 if applicable).
- DA Form 5500/5501 if exceeds screening table weight or screen shot or UPS Screen shot (within 18 months).
- DA 4187 waiving the normal commuting distance outlined in AR 135-91 (if applicable).
- Other: Submit all DA Form 1059s
Where to send application:
Mail: 46 MP CMD, ATTN: SGM Christina Knight, 3423 N. Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd., Lansing, MI 48906-2934
Point of contact for this announcement:
Name: SGM Christina M. Knight