M-Day Statewide Advertisement # 17-003
Closing Date: 16 April 2017
Unit, PRN & Duty Address: HHC 46 MILITARY POLICE COMMAND (700) (P3QAA) 3423 N. Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd., Lansing, MI 48906
Duty Title: SR HUMAN RESOURCE SGT
Duty MOS: 42A4O
Minimum Rank to Apply: SSG
Eligibility Requirements to be considered for this Position
- Soldiers do not have to be MOS qualified to apply; however, must be able to be awarded the MOS in accordance with DA PAM 611-21.
- Soldiers cannot be under any suspension of favorable actions for any reason, and must have passed the APFT within 14 months and met Height/Weight standards within 8 months of the suspense (closing date).
- Soldiers without a current PHA will be considered for the position; however, will not be promoted until completion of an approved PHA.
MOS Specific Requirements:
1a. Physical demands rating: Significant (Gray)
1b. OPAT: Significant (Gray)
- PULHES: 323222
- Vision: NA
- ASVAB Scores: (a) A minimum score of 95 in aptitude area CL in Armed Services Vocational aptitude Battery (ASVAB) tests administered prior to 2 January 2002. (b) A minimum score of 92 in aptitude area CL on ASVAB tests administered on and after 2 January 2002 and prior to 1 July 2004. (c) A minimum score of 90 in aptitude area CL on ASVAB tests administered on and after 1 July 2004. (d) As of 1 September 2015 individuals enlisting into this MOS, must have a minimum score of 100 in aptitude area GT on the ASVAB.
- Security Clearance: SECRET
- Civilian Education: None
- Other: Soldiers in the rank of E7 that are not 42A qualified must take an administrative reduction for training. However, upon completion of training will be promoted to E7; date of rank will be the original date of rank; the effective date will be the date the requirement is met. Reference: DA PAM 611-21 Para 10-42b(4) and AR 600-8-19 para 7-16a.
- Copy of the SWVA for which applying.
- Memorandum to the President of the Board.
- Letter of Recommendation from current Commander (Soldiers who have current list status do not need a letter of endorsement).
- GPVS-1790 (Individual Personnel Qualification Record).
- Last three years of DA Form 705 or screen shot from UPS (include updated DA Form 3349 if applicable).
- DA Form 5500/5501 if exceeds screening table weight or screen shot or UPS Screen shot (within 18 months).
- DA 4187 waiving the normal commuting distance outlined in AR 135-91 (if applicable).
- Other: Last four (4) NCOERs, Soldier Record Brief, and last three (3) DA Form 1059
Where to send application:
Mail: 46 MP CMD, ATTN: WO1 Amber Burgess, 3423 N. Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd. Lansing, MI 48906
Point of contact for this announcement:
Name: WO1 Amber Burgess