M-Day Statewide Advertisement # 17-119
Closing Date: 12 December 2017
Unit, PRN & Duty Address: 177th Regiment (RTI), 8GEAA/116, 2501 26th St., Augusta, MI 49012
Duty Title: Senior Instructor
Duty MOS: 31B48
Minimum Rank to Apply: SSG
Eligibility Requirements to be considered for this Position
- Soldiers must be MOS qualified to apply.
- Soldiers cannot be under any suspension of favorable actions for any reason, and must have passed the APFT within 14 months and met Height/Weight standards within 8 months of the suspense (closing date).
- Soldiers without a current PHA will be considered for the position; however, will not be promoted until completion of an approved PHA.
MOS Specific Requirements:
1a. Physical demands rating: Moderately Heavy
1b. OPAT: Significant
- PULHES: 222221
- Vision: Color Discrimination of red/green
- ASVAB Scores: 95 ST Score if administered prior to 02JAN2002, 92 ST Score if administered from 02JAN2002 – 30JUN2002, 92 ST if administered on or after 01JUL2004.
- Security Clearance: Secret
- Civilian Education: NA
- Other: Have a minimum 4 years military service. Have served at least 3 years within the last 5 years in the Military Police MOS (Non-instructor position). Have held a Military Police leadership assignment for at least 1 year within the last 3 years (Non-instructor position). Meet the body composition requirements IAW AR 600-9. Have a current, passing APFT score. Have 3 years remaining in-service upon arrival at assignment or be eligible to reenlist or extend to meet the requirements. Possess mature judgment and initiative. Be able to communicate clear and concise instructions without impediment.
- Copy of the SWVA for which applying.
- Memorandum to the President of the Board.
- Letter of endorsement from current Commander (Soldiers who have current list status do not need a letter of endorsement).
- GPVS-1790 (Individual Personnel Qualification Record).
- Last three years of DA Form 705 or screen shot from UPS (include updated DA Form 3349 if applicable).
- DA Form 5500/5501 if exceeds screening table weight or screen shot or UPS Screen shot (within 18 months).
- DA 4187 waiving the normal commuting distance outlined in AR 135-91 (if applicable).
- Other: 31B10 DA FORM 1059, or 31B10 OSUT Diploma. Have a “SECRET” security clearance verification memorandum signed by Security Officer. Have and ERB, or DD214 showing at least 4 years of military service; and at least 3 years within the last 5 years’ service in the Military Police MOS (Non-Instructor). Last 3 NOCER’s, and have an NOCER showing at least 1 year within the last 3 years in a Military Police leadership assignment (Non-Instructor) if not documented by the last 3 NCOER’s. Valid civilian Driver’s License.
Where to send application:
Point of contact for this announcement:
Name: SFC Vincent E. Williams