M-Day Statewide Advertisement # 17-026
Closing Date: 2 June 2017
Unit, PRN & Duty Address: HQ 177th Regiment (RTI), (8GEAA/116), 2501 26th St. BLDG 2900 Augusta, MI 49012
Duty Title: SR INSTRUCTOR
Duty MOS: 92Y48
Minimum Rank to Apply: SSG
Eligibility Requirements to be considered for this Position
- Soldiers must be MOS qualified to apply.
- Soldier must have completed ALC.
- Soldiers without a current PHA will be considered for the position; however, will not be promoted until completion of an approved PHA.
- Soldier will need to attend a 10-day Foundation Instructor Facilitator Course and be required to attend a 15-day Program of Instruction course, in addition to Annual Training.
- Soldier must pass all 92Y10 level exams with 90% or better.
- Soldiers cannot be under any suspension of favorable actions for any reason, and must have passed the APFT within 14 months and meet Height/Weight standards within 8 months of the suspense (2 June 2017).
- Soldier will need to attend a 10-day Foundation Instructor Facilitator Course, take and score 90% on all 92Y 10 level Exams.
MOS Specific Requirements:
1a. Physical demands rating: Heavy
1b. OPAT: Heavy
- PULHES: 222222
- Vision: Color normal
- ASVAB Scores: Clerical (CL) 90
- Security Clearance: Secret
- Civilian Education: NA
- Other: As stated in General Requirements 4-7 listed above
- Copy of the SWVA for which applying.
- Memorandum to the President of the Board.
- Letter of endorsement from current Commander (Soldiers who have current list status do not need a letter of endorsement).
- GPVS-1790 (Individual Personnel Qualification Record).
- Last three years of DA Form 705 or screen shot from UPS (include updated DA Form 3349 if applicable).
- DA Form 5500/5501 if exceeds screening table weight or screen shot or UPS Screen shot (within 18 months).
- DA 4187 waiving the normal commuting distance outlined in AR 135-91 (if applicable).
Send applications to: HQ 177th Regiment (RTI), ATTN: SFC Vincent Williams, 2501 26th St. BLDG 2900 Augusta, MI 49012
Point of contact for this announcement:
Name: SFC Vincent Williams