M-Day Statewide Advertisement # 17-064
Closing Date: 10 August 2017
Unit, PRN & Duty Address: HHD 272 RSG, P9UAA/800, 3423 N. Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd., Lansing, MI 48906
Duty Title: Senior Shower & Laundry NCO
Duty MOS: 92S4O
Minimum Rank to Apply: SSG
Eligibility Requirements to be considered for this Position
- Soldiers do not have to be MOS qualified to apply; however, must be able to be awarded the MOS in accordance with DA PAM 611-21.
- Soldiers cannot be under any suspension of favorable actions for any reason, and must have passed the APFT within 14 months and met Height/Weight standards within 8 months of the suspense (closing date).
- Soldiers without a current PHA will be considered for the position; however, will not be promoted until completion of an approved PHA.
MOS Specific Requirements:
1a. Physical demands rating: Significant
1b. OPAT: Significant
- PULHES: 222222
- Vision: Normal
- ASVAB Scores: Minimum score of 85 in aptitude area GM for ASVAB tests administered prior to 2 January 2002. Minimum score of 84 in aptitude area GM for ASVAB tests administered after to 2 January 2002.
- Security Clearance: None.
- Civilian Education: None
- Other: None
- Copy of the SWVA for which applying.
- Memorandum to the President of the Board.
- Letter of endorsement from current Commander (Soldiers who have current list status do not need a letter of endorsement).
- GPVS-1790 (Individual Personnel Qualification Record).
- Last three years of DA Form 705 or screen shot from UPS (include updated DA Form 3349 if applicable).
- DA Form 5500/5501 if exceeds screening table weight or screen shot or UPS Screen shot (within 18 months).
- DA 4187 waiving the normal commuting distance outlined in AR 135-91 (if applicable).
- Other: None
Where to send application:
Mail: HHD, 272 RSG, Attn: SFC Craven, 3423 N. Martin Luther King Jr. BLVD, Lansing, MI. 48906
Point of contact for this announcement:
Name: SFC Richard Craven