M-Day Statewide Advertisement # #17-114
Closing Date: 12 December 2017
Unit, UIC & Duty Location: JFHQ Aviation, 8ACAA/110, 10602 E. Eaton Hwy., Grand Ledge, MI 48837
Duty Title: State Aviation Tactical Operations Officer
Duty MOS: 153AI
Eligibility Requirements to be considered for this Position
1. Soldiers do not have to be MOS qualified to apply; however, must be able to be awarded the MOS in accordance with DA PAM 611-21. Soldiers must be a pilot in command, and either be qualified as a 153AI, or able to become qualified within 1 year.
2. Soldiers cannot be under any suspension of favorable actions for any reason, and must have passed both and APFT Height/Weight standards within 18 months of the suspense (closing date).
3. Soldiers CW2-CW4 may apply.
1. Copy of the SWVA for which applying.
2. Memorandum to the President of the Board.
3. DA Form 1059 or course completion certificate from Tactical Operations Officer Course (if applicable).
4. Officer Record Brief
5. Last three years of DA Form 705 or screen shot from UPS (include updated DA Form 3349 if applicable).
6. DA Form 5500/5501 if exceeds screening table weight or screen shot or UPS Screen shot (within 18 months).
7. Copy of most recent DA Form 759-closeout documenting at least 50 hours of pilot in command time.
8. Copy of DD Form 2992
9. Last 5 Officer Evaluation Reports
Where to send application: JFHQ Aviation, ATTN: MAJ Kathryn Prater, 10602 E. Eaton Hwy., Grand Ledge, MI 48837
Point of contact for this announcement:
Name: MAJ Kathryn A. Prater