M-Day Statewide Advertisement # 17-113
Closing Date: 12 December 2017
Unit, PRN & Duty Address: Camp Grayling JMTC, 7Q4AA/210, Building 3, Howe Road, Camp Grayling, MI 49739-0001
Duty Title: Subsistence NCO
Duty MOS: 92A4O
Minimum Rank to Apply: SSG
Eligibility Requirements to be considered for this Position
- Soldiers must be MOS qualified to apply.
- Soldiers cannot be under any suspension of favorable actions for any reason, and must have passed the APFT within 14 months and met Height/Weight standards within 8 months of the suspense (closing date).
- Soldiers without a current PHA will be considered for the position; however, will not be promoted until completion of an approved PHA.
MOS Specific Requirements:
1a. Physical demands rating: Very heavy
1b. OPAT: Significant
- PULHES: 222222
- Vision: Normal
- ASVAB Scores: CL 95 prior to 02 JAN 2002, CL 92 between 02 JAN 2002 and 01 JUL 2004, CL 90 after 01 JUL 2004.
- Security Clearance: None
- Civilian Education: N/A
- Other: N/A
- Copy of the SWVA for which applying.
- Memorandum to the President of the Board.
- Letter of endorsement from current Commander (Soldiers who have current list status do not need a letter of endorsement).
- GPVS-1790 (Individual Personnel Qualification Record).
- Last three years of DA Form 705 or screen shot from UPS (include updated DA Form 3349 if applicable).
- DA Form 5500/5501 if exceeds screening table weight or screen shot or UPS Screen shot (within 18 months).
- DA 4187 waiving the normal commuting distance outlined in AR 135-91 (if applicable).
- Other: None
Where to send application:
Mail: JMTC, SFC Silk, Rodney C., Building 3, Howe Rd., Camp Grayling, MI 49739-0001
Point of contact for this announcement:
Name: SFC Silk, Rodney C.