M-Day Statewide Advertisement # 17-132
Closing Date: 31 December 2017
Unit/Duty Location: MIARNG Medical Detachment, (8ZCAA/119), 4400 E 8 Mile Road, Detroit, MI 48234
Duty Title: Supply NCO
Minimum Rank to Apply: SGT
Eligibility Requirements to be considered for this Position
- Soldiers must be MOS qualified to apply.
- Soldiers cannot be under any suspension of favorable actions for any reason, and must have passed both and APFT Height/Weight standards within 18 months of the suspense (closing date).
- Soldiers without a current PHA will be considered for the position; however, will not be promoted until completion of an approved PHA.
MOS Specific Requirements:
1a. Physical demands rating: Moderate
1b. OPAT: Moderate
- PULHES: 222222
- Vision: Normal Color Vision
- ASVAB Scores: Qualifying scores. (a) Minimum score of 95 in aptitude area CL in Armed Services Vocational aptitude Battery (ASVAB) tests administered prior to 2 January 2002. (b) A minimum score of 92 in aptitude area CL on ASVAB tests administered on and after 2 January 2002 and prior to 1 July 2004. (c) A minimum score of 90 in aptitude area CL on ASVAB tests administered on and after 1 July 2004.
- Security Clearance: None
- Civilian Education: High school diploma or a GED equivalency
- Other: (1) No documented instances in the last 5 years of conduct which reflects adversely on the character, honesty, or integrity of the Soldier to include: (a) No conviction by court-martial or by any Federal or state court. (b) No juvenile adjudication by state court. (c) No punishment under Article 15, Uniform Code of Military Justice (UCMJ) caused by incidents that reflect adversely on the Soldiers integrity and lack of trust. (d) No letter of reprimand, censure, or admonition under the provisions of AR 600-37, chapter 3. (e) Voluntary confession after proper rights warning according to Article 31(b), UCMJ, or under applicable Federal or state law. Note: Disqualification under this paragraph is waivable by a military review board. (2) No other record of disciplinary action under UCMJ or pattern of behavior which indicates a lack of integrity or which is inconsistent with the 92Y position of trust. (3) No conviction or other adverse disposition for criminal offenses listed as a misdemeanor or felony as outlined in AR 601-210, chapter 4. This criteria is not waivable.
- Copy of the SWVA for which applying.
- Memorandum to the President of the Board.
- Letter of endorsement from current Commander (Soldiers who have current list status do not need a letter of endorsement).
- GPFR-1790 (Individual Personnel Qualification Record).
- Last three years of DA Form 705 or screen shot from UPS (include updated DA Form 3349 if applicable).
- DA Form 5500/5501 if exceeds screening table weight or screen shot or UPS Screen shot (within 18 months).
- DA 4187 waiving the normal commuting distance outlined in AR 135-91 (if applicable).
- Last three NCOERs
- Current SRB
Where to send application:
Mail: MIARNG Medical Detachment, ATTN: MSG Allen Beutler, 4400 E. 8 Mile Rd., Detroit, MI 48234
Point of contact for this announcement:
Name: MSG Beutler, Allen