HOW TO APPLY: Applicants must submit a military resume and RIP or CDB and a current fitness test to CMSgt Michael VanDriessche, 127th Maintenance Group Chief via email email@example.com.
PERSONAL INTERVIEWS: Applicants must be available for an interview. Applications will be reviewed and qualified applicants will be notified to meet the selection board. Applicants will be notified by phone of interview time and place. Payment for travel IS NOT AUTHORIZED.
REASONABLE COMMUTING DISTANCE: Selectees will normally be filled from personnel who are within or are willing to move within reasonable commuting distance of the military unit (Not to exceed 50 miles). Exceptions will be made by the Maintenance Group Commander.
All applicants will receive consideration for this position without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, and other non-merit factors.
*** SEE BELOW FOR SUMMARY OF MINIMUM POSITION QUALIFICATIONS ***
MINIMUM POSITION QUALIFICATIONS:
Specialty Summary: The Wing Weapons Manager (WWM) is the wing’s focal point for all weapons loading and armament systems related matters. The WWM’s primary efforts focus on compliance, continuity, and standardization.
– Functional manager for all wing assigned 2W1X1 personnel and ensures unit is able to produce combat loaded aircraft
– Provides technical and managerial advice to senior leaders in matters of weapons loading / armament systems
– Coordinates with the Weapons Sections, Armament Flight, Wing Safety, Wing Weapons and Tactics Officer, the Munitions Flight, and other unit agencies on weapons related matters
– Certifying official/evaluator for weapons loading task certifications and qualifications
– Ensures sufficient quantities of serviceable load crew training munitions are available
– Ensures all wing 2W1X1 personnel, regardless of duty position, receive initial and recurring weapons academics
– Designates Weapons Standardization, Loading Standardization Crews (LSC)
– ADDITIONAL RESPONSIBILITIES DESIGNATED IAW ANGI 21-101 CHAPTER 2.7
Knowledge: Knowledge and expertise in weapons loading operations of combat aircraft.
Education: Must have PME and education requirements to meet military grade and AFSC.
Experience: A-10C weapons loading experience is desired but not necessary. Strong leadership skills are required to be successful in this position.
POC: All questions regarding this announcement should be directed to CMSgt Michael VanDriessche at commercial (586) 321-3172-, DSN: 273-2603 or by email, firstname.lastname@example.org. email@example.com